It asked for my password, so I changed it, gave the new one, did the meme, and changed it back. No apparent harm has been done. The results aren’t too exciting
This is harder than it sounds. I feel like I’m made of idiosyncracies, but when I try to come up with them, identities or other not-really-idiosyncracies come to mind. For instance, veganism doesn’t count. That’s more identity politics. But I digress. My list…
- I like living in a unit with several people, but must have my own bedroom. If I have a single or an efficiency, I will spend extraordinary amounts of time with friends who have more populous homes.
- I put pillows on my head and wear them as hats. Also laundry baskets, pots, bowls, and other such non-hat items.
- When flying, I generally cross my arms on my knees, lay my head on my arms, and nap that way. Typically I wake up with one of my arms asleep, in 10-15 minutes.
- I think A1 is the best condiment for fries
- I bounce. When I’m bored, hyper, meeting new people, hanging out with old friends, by myself, whatever. I bounce.